This wonderful estate Pinot Noir has a nose of dark cherry, blueberry, dried thyme and hints of clove. On the palete there is tart cherry, dried mushrooms and earthiness that match a classic Yamhill-Carlton AVA Pinot Noir. Overall it is a a beautiful, complex and balanced Pinot Noir.
- Varietal: 100% Pinot Noir
- Clones: Pommard & Dijon 777
- Source: Beacon Hill Vineyard, Block 3 & 10 planted in 1999. LIVE Certified and Salmon Safe organic practices.
- Vinification: 15% Whole-Cluster small lots fermented in macro bins.
- Brix: 22.9 pH: 3.32 TA: 6.0
- ABV: 13.6%
- Aging: 10 months in 25% new French oak barrels from Damy.
- 92 points from James Suckling
$45.00 / 750 MLBuy Now