A Pinot Noir that is a classic Yamhill-Carlton AVA red wine. With subtle fruit flavors and a little bit of funkiness, it brings smoke and earthiness into every glass. Truly delicious and is a must-have for a charcuterie board.
- 100% Pinot Noir, Pommard and Wadensvile Clone.
- Vines were planted in 1988. LIVE certified and Salmon Safe. Picked on September 18th 2016.
- ABV: 14.2%
- Aged for 18 months in 25% new French oak
- 92 points from James Suckling
- 92 points from Vinous Media
$45.00 / 750 MLBuy Now